1.23.2007

Arrested? What has the World Come to?

Apparently, there was a Bengals player arrested this weekend. Well, let me be the first to say that this sort of behavior is completely unacceptable. To think that a role model, an upstanding citizen in the community could make such a poor decision as to partake in illegal drugs is beyond me. Doesn't Johnathan know that he is a hero to the youth of our community? He cannot just go cavorting about with these sorts of unseemly characters at all hours of the night. Sure, some of you will try to blame his "wrong side of the tracks" upbringing for not preparing him as a contributing member of society. But, I don't really care if he's black.

Johnathan, you are a 22 year old millionaire! Surely you are able to find activities other than drug use to pass the time. Surely you are able to pay for more responsible friends! Is no one teaching morals to our kids? I, for one, am a moral person and I maintain that I am morally superior and would never partake in any activity that is so morally wretched (well except for that semester in college, but come on, that's college).

Johnathan, if you are reading this, I would like you to know that I will absolutely not be purchasing a jersey with your surname and assigned number for any of my seven children. Not a single one, and I don't care how much they cry. In fact, I will encourage anyone I know to take their Joseph jerseys and burn them in effigy immediately. Because you sir, are nothing more than a worthless pot head. Just thought you should know.

5 comments:

trout said...

some of you will try to blame his "wrong side of the tracks" upbringing for not preparing him as a contributing member of society. But, I don't really care if he's black.

wow.

Gage said...

I thought you'd like that.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Wow, so much for freedom of the press.

trout said...

Freedom of the press applies to your own press. I, however, reserve the right to remove any comments that I deem borderline racist and which make me incredibly uncomfortable to have published on my (our) own blog.